Monday, January 08, 2018

Make ShixxNOTE icon to appear on the TaskBar

If you have Windows 10 with latest update (I stopped counting how many times I had to update my OS) installed on your computer, than I would like to show you how to make ShixxNOTE icon visible in your taskbar.

Microsoft release update and than you have to uninstall VPN client just to get network That is my example. So now I am scared when I see that new Update is available ๐Ÿ™‚ But lets just put ShixxNOTE icon always visible.


First you need to right mouse click on taskbar and select Taskbar settings iIconTaskbar_2018-01-08_00tem from menu. That item has this image beside.
After that you will get this image where you have to click on “Select which icons appear on the taskbar”.



Then you only need to set ShixxNOTE icon to On. After that and after every next Windows 10 start up you will see ShixxNOTE icon in the corner ๐Ÿ™‚


Kind regards,
Ozren Sirola

No comments: