Program one issue was to put ShixxNOTE program on Ready For Windows listing. I got support from Microsoft, his name is James Taylor. He guided me just for this program. I had to put Windows 10 Compatible Support Statement on my program site. So I added one more item in site menu, named it “Documents” and write there statement. I put Windows 10 Compatible Support Statement on my new web page and also I added link to PDF file which also contains same statement.
After I did what James told me to do ShixxNOTE was added to Ready For Windows list. You can see this on picture below. There are two results. One is ShixxNOTE as Desktop app and second is ShixxNOTE as Universal Windows App.
ShixxNOTE has been tested to be Windows 10 Compatible. Only Windows 10 Compatible software has passed tests for compatibility on devices running the Windows 10 operating system. Windows 10 Compatible products install without worry and run reliably with Windows 10.
Windows 10 Compatible software which is ShixxNOTE now
- Is tested by you for compatibility on Windows 10.
- Passed tests to minimize the possibility of crashes, hangs, and reboots.
- Represents a commitment by you that the product will continue to work over the life of Windows 10.
- Installs cleanly and reliably.
- Eliminates unnecessary reboots.
- Ensures compatibility with Windows 10, both 32-bit and 64-bit editions.
ShixxNOTE new application is now in submission process with all needed issues completed. I need to wait 3 days max. But I done everything correct so when they approve my submission you will be able to download ShixxNOTE directly from Windows Store. For now this is enough.